Heaven Labs s.r.o., with headquarters at Přátelství 172/42, 104 00 Prague 10, Czech Republic, IČO: 03257398, entered into the commercial register of the Municipal Court in Prague, Department C, File No. 229291
Telephone: +420 228 883 296
The personal data (data) of Customers, i.e. natural persons (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Subject”), shall be stored in accordance with the applicable laws of the Czech Republic and the European Union, in particular the Personal Data Processing Act No. 110/2019 Coll., as amended, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). The personal data of the Data Subject shall be further processed in accordance with legitimate interest as defined by the Regulation, i.e. for the purpose of fulfilling an agreement concluded between Heaven Labs s.r.o. and the Data Subject, in particular for the purpose of delivering goods; the data shall be further processed for the purpose of direct marketing, and further processed for the purpose of addressing persons with preferences similar to those of the Data Subject.
Heaven Labs s.r.o. shall process data that the Data Subject enters into the form when making a purchase and, for security reasons, shall check the IP address and further process data related to payment.
Cookies and Pixels
Method of Personal Data Processing
The personal data obtained by Heaven Labs s.r.o. are saved on the internal media of Heaven Labs s.r.o., and to work with this data Heaven Labs s.r.o. also uses:
Google Inc. – with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Apple Inc. – with headquarters in 95014-2084 Cupertino, California, USA
AbraFlexiBee – a system of ABRA Flexi, s.r.o., with headquarters at Prague 13, Jeremiášova 1422/7b, PSČ 155 00, IČO: 280 19 920
Dativery – supplementary software for FlexiBee of Dativery s.r.o., with headquarters in Němčovice, Olešná 51, PSČ 338 24, IČO: 055 74 617, Czech Republic
Shopify – e-shop of Shopify Inc., with headquarters at 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor, ON K2P 1L4, Ottawa, Canada
KLAVIYO – email system of Klaviyo Inc., with headquarters in 60 South Street, Suite 910, Boston, Massachusetts 02111, USA
➔ Privacy Notice
Growave – e-commerce software, supplement for Shopify
Stripe – payment system of Stripe, with headquarters at 510 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
GoPay – payment system of GOPAY, s.r.o., with headquarters at Planá, No. 67, České Budějovice, IČO: 260 46 768, Czech Republic
➔ Bezpečnost (Czech language)
- ZenDesk – sales and customer support software of software Zendesk Inc., with headquarters at 1019 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
➔ Secure Customer Service
➔ Privacy and Data Protection
Gorgias – customer support system of Gorgias Inc., with headquarters at 34 Harriet St, San Francisco CA 94103, USA
➔ Security at Gorgias
To ensure proper delivery, the personal data necessary for proper delivery are given to one of the following delivery companies:
PPL CZ s.r.o. – with headquarters at K Borovému 99, 251 01 Říčany-Jažlovice, Czech Republic, IČO: 25194798
➔ PPL CZ Natural Person Data Processing Policy
General Logistics Systems Czech republic, s.r.o. – with headquarters at Průmyslová 1, 586 01 Jihlava, Czech Republic, IČO: 26087961
➔ Data Protection
Deutsche Post AG – with headquarters at Charles-de-Gaulle-Strasse 20, 531 13 Bonn, Germany
➔ Privacy Notice
FedEx Express International B.V. – with headquarters at Taurusavenue 111, 2132 LS Hoofddorp, Netherlands
➔ Privacy Statement
Zásilkovna s.r.o. – with headquarters at Lihovarská 1060/12, 190 00 Prague 9-Libeň, Czech Republic, IČO: 28408306
➔ Smlouva o zpracování osobních údajů (Czech language)
DoDo Czech, s.r.o. – with headquarters at Křižíkova 148/34, 186 00 Prague 8, Czech Republic
➔ Terms and conditions for provision of the DoDo service
GO! Express & Logistics, s.r.o. – with headquarters at Plaská 622/3, 150 00 Prague 5, Czech Republic, IČO: 27568962
➔ Ochrana dat (Czech language)
For purposes of compliance with legal regulations, the personal data of the Data Subject may be provided to certain third parties (lawyers, tax advisors, IT system administrators, etc.) in relation to the protection of the legitimate interests of Heaven Labs s.r.o. These will always be persons who undertake to comply with the protection of personal data at least to the extent specified in these terms and conditions.
Rights of the Data Subject
- The right to access personal data means that the Data Subject has the right to obtain from the controller information on whether the controller is processing their data and, if so, what data is being processed and how. The Data Subject also has the right to request that the controller correct any inaccurate personal data of the Data Subject without undue delay. The Data Subject has the right to supplement incomplete personal data at any time.
Basic information on the processing of personal data and the scope thereof is provided in these conditions.
- The right to have personal data deleted means that the controller is obligated to liquidate the personal data of the Data Subject which it is processing if certain conditions are met and if the Data Subject requests this.
Heaven Labs s.r.o. is obliged on the basis of legal regulations to keep obtained personal data for the period specified by law for the purpose of performing an agreement, as well as for the purpose of fulfilling obligations stipulated by legal regulations (fulfillment of tax obligations towards the state, etc.). If any personal data is processed for a specific purpose of processing only with the express consent of the Data Subject, the Data Subject may at any time request the removal of such personal data from the database.
- The Data Subject is entitled to have the controller restrict the processing of their personal data in certain cases. The Data Subject has the right to object at any time to processing which is based on the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, or which is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the interest of the public or in the exercise of official authority.
Heaven Labs s.r.o. processes personal data only for purposes of fulfilment of agreements, for purposes of its legitimate interests, and for purposes stipulated by law. If any personal data is processed for a specific purpose of processing only with the express consent of the Data Subject, the data subject may revoke this consent at any time.
- The right to data portability; if the Data Subject requests, they shall receive from the controller (i.e. Heaven Labs s.r.o.) the personal data they have provided the controller in a standard and machine-readable format. They may then provide these data to another controller or, if technically possible, request that controllers share the data with one another.
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time shall not be exercised for purposes of processing for performance of an agreement concluded with a customer or for the legitimate interest of the controller.
- In case the Data Subject is in any way dissatisfied with the processing of their personal data by the controller, they may file a complaint directly with the controller or with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- More information on the rights of the Data Subject (Czech language) is available on the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Heaven Labs s.r.o. agrees not to use the personal data of the Data Subject for commercial offers unrelated to the eshop it operates, or to sell or use the personal data of the Data Subject for purposes other than those stated. An exception is external carriers to whom the personal data of the Data Subject is transferred to the minimum extent necessary for the proper transfer of goods. The Data Subject acknowledges that their use of the website will result in the storage of cookies of Heaven Labs s.r.o. on their computer (only necessary cookies, not advertising cookies). The Data Subject acknowledges that after creation of an order and completion of a purchase, informational emails related to goods and business, as well as current information and notifications, will be sent to the Data Subject by email.